I love easy no bake recipes – especially if all that I need to do is mix them up and make them into snack-size treats. One of our family favorites? No Bake Energy Bites!
No Bake Energy Bites
We really like throwing together a batch of energy bites. With all the good ingredients – like oatmeal, natural peanut butter & honey I don’t worry about these snacks. I love to sneak in a few extra healthy ingredients like flax and a bit of fruit. The best thing about these snacks? Once you have the basic ratio down you can just toss in whatever you like – dried cranberries, coconut, ground flax, shredded carrot – make a new flavor every week!
Instead of always making the same no bake energy bites, I made a little chart so we could be a little more adventurous with some new flavor combinations. You can download a copy of my easy no bake energy bites chart too!
30 variations for no bake energy bites
If you need a few new ideas – try some of these. There are two different kinds of energy bites included below. Some have a base of oatmeal, nut butter & honey. Others use dates as a binder. But with either recipe, you’re sure to find a new favorite!
- Easy No Bake Energy Bites from The Sunny Patch
- Nutrient-Packed Energy Bites from Mama, Pappa, Bubba
- No Bake Energy Bites from Thrifty Frugal Mom
- No Bake Chocolate Energy Bites from Cooking Classy
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Bites from Natural Chow
- Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites from The Healthy Maven
- Chocolate Almond No Bake Energy Bites from The Sunny Patch
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Energy Bites from Minimalist Baker
- Chocolate Energy Bites from Juggling Real Food and Real Life
- Cookie Dough Snack Balls from Primally Inspired
- No Bake Energy Bites from Frugal Family Home
- Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites from Paleo Grubs
- Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites from Gimme Some Oven
- Bites for Nursing Moms from I Can Teach My Child
- Almond Joy Energy Bites from Gimme Some Oven
- No Bake Chia Energy Bites from My Fussy Eater
- No Bake Energy Bites from Juggling with Kids
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Energy Bites from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Oat Bites from Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
- No Bake Carrot Cake Energy Bites from Running with Spoons
- Cinnamon Apple Energy Bites from Recipe Runner
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Snack Bites from Mom Endeavors
- Maple Coconut Energy Bites from Milo and Oats
- White Chocolate Cranberry No Bake Energy Bites from My Little Me
- Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites from Creative Juice
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls from Happiness is Homemade
- Superfood Energy Balls from Eating Bird Food
- Lemon Poppy Seed Energy Bites from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Kid Approved No Bake Energy Bites from Redefined Mom
- Aloha Energy Bites from Creative Juice
More easy no bake recipes:
Stay in touch!
Stay in touch with The Sunny Patch by signing up for our newsletter. All the best information sent right to your inbox!
You'll also receive a FREE 5-day Unit Study!