Do your kids help in the kitchen? I like to start out with a few easy no bake recipes – something that’s easy for kids to do and that makes them feel like they have accomplished something. These recipes use bowls and spoons and a mixer or blender – but no oven. So they are a great way for kids to start helping in the kitchen. Here are 30 easy no bake recipes for kids.
30 Easy No Bake Recipes for Kids
My daughter likes to help out in the kitchen on occasion. As she’s gotten older she wants to make desserts and snacks and I realized that no bake recipes would be a perfect way to start. She can get used to measuring and mixing without having to deal with hot pans. So this collection of 30 easy no bake recipes for kids are perfect for children who want to start helping in the kitchen.
30 Kid-Friendly No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Chocolate Cookie Butter Bars from A Simple Pantry
- No Bake Eclair Cake from First Yum
- No-Bake Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bars from Averie Cooks
- S’Mores Bars from Mom Always Finds Out
- No Bake Breakfast Cheesecake from The Sunny Patch
- No Bake Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Bars from Sassy Southern Yankee
- No Bake Cheesecake S’Mores from Momdot
- No Bake Monster Cookie Bites from The Chirping Moms
- Happy Hedgehog No Bake Cookies from Kitchen Floor Crafts
- Easy Chocolate Pudding from Budget Girl
- No Bake Dipped Cookie Dough Bites from Coupons & Freebies Mom
- Coconut Snowballs from Sweet as honey
- Peanut Butter Bars from The Sunny Patch
- No Bake Chocolate Egg Nest from Chef in Training
- No Bake Twinkies Cake from Mess for Less
- No-Bake Carrot Balls from Kids Activities Blog
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls from Raising Lifelong Learners
- Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Recipe from The Sunny Patch
- No Bake Oreo Truffles from A Virtuous Woman
- No Bake Cornflake Cookies from Creative Kids
- No Bake Rocky Road Cookie Bars from Picklebums
- No-bake Snickers Cheesecake Bites from Pint-sized Treasures
- No-Bake Dark Chocolate Banana Nut “Cake” Pops from Mom Endeavors
- No Bake Chocolate Lasagna from I Heart Naptime
- No Bake Rice Krispies Snack from Crystal & Co.
- Easy No Bake Energy Bites from The Sunny Patch
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake from South Your Mouth
- Super Easy No Bake Granola Bars from A Cultivated Nest
- No-Bake Granola Bites from Posed Perfection
- No Bake Banana Split Pudding Pie from Flour on My Face
Any tips for kid’s helping in the kitchen?
How do your kids help in the kitchen? Do you start with easy no bake recipes for kids?
More Easy No Bake Recipes: