It’s essential oils around the house this week – we’ve talked about essential oils in the bedroom and essential oils in the kitchen. Today we’re going to focus on that room that everyone hates to clean – the bathroom! There are lots of ways to use essential oils in the bathroom.
Disclaimer: *Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Health Canada. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
Essential Oils in the Bathroom
Essential oils and bathrooms are a perfect duo. It’s the one room in my house that I really would like to have smell fresh and clean. And essential oils are really the perfect thing for the job. These 15 ideas will have your bathroom and laundry room smelling fresh and clean in no time flat!
- Heart Shaped Bath Bombs from Mom Spark
- Homemade Shampoo in a Jar from Allternative Learning
- DIY Toilet Fizz Bombs from A Spark of Creativity
- Homemade Laundry Soap from Adventures in Wunderland
- Simple Sugar Scrub from The Sunny Patch
- Homemade Lavender Soap from Pink When
- All Natural Bathroom Cleaner from Remodelaholic
- Kid-Calming Bath Bombs Recipe from B-Inspired Mama
- DIY Felted Wool Dryer Balls from Mom Spark
- Homemade Laundry Detergent from Pink When
- How to Clean a Front Load Washer from NY Melrose Family
- 2-Ingredient Air Freshener from View from the Fridge
- Homemade Shaving Cream from Growing up Gabel
- DIY Bath Salts from The Sunny Patch
- DIY Poo-Pourri from The Sunny Patch
Essential Oils & Bath Time
Essential oils are a great addition to your evening bath – especially a nice calming bath before bed. Add 3-6 drops to your bath gel or Epsom salts before adding to your bath water (otherwise you’ll just have oil floating across the water). Enjoy your relaxing bath while your skin soaks up the benefits from using essential oils.
How do you use essential oils in the bathroom?
Any tips or ideas for using essential oils in the bathroom – leave me a comment!
Click on the image below to read the rest of the series: