We’re talking about essential oils around the house this week and a house certainly wouldn’t be a home without the living areas – the kitchen, dining room, family room, living room – all of those places your family gathers. Let’s find out how we can use essential oils in the kitchen & family rooms.
Disclaimer: *Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Health Canada. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
15 Ways to use Essential Oils in the Kitchen & Around the House
I love using essential oils. I love diffusing them and using them in homemade products all around the house. If you need a little inspiration for incorporating essential oils into your everyday cleaning and home care, these 15 ideas will have you using essential oils in the kitchen (and the rest of the house!) in no time!
- Gel DIY Air Fresheners from Sweet Haute
- Homemade Soft Scrub Recipe from Mom 4 Real
- Homemade Citrus All Purpose Cleaner from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- DIY All Natural Glass Cleaner from Pink When
- All Natural Goo Gone Alternative from Overdue Organizing
- DIY Air Freshener Plug In Refill from Mom 4 Real
- Simple Natural Mice Repellent from Adventures of Mel
- Homemade Lemon Scented Dusting Spray from Pink When
- 2 Ingredient Carpet Stain Cure from Kid’s Activities Blog
- Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner from Mom 4 Real
- How to Steam Clean a Microwave from Pink When
- Garbage Disposal Fizzies from Create Craft Love
- Carpet Deodorizer from Allternative Learning
- Liquid Dishwasher Soap from Dwelling in Happiness
- Homemade Orange Degreaser from Mom 4 Real
Essential Oils Around the House
Are you getting inspired to create your own home care products? There are so many ways to incorporate essential oils into your everyday cleaning. Let me know if you try any of these projects!
Click on the image below to read the rest of the series: