It’s grilling season!
Time to fire up those barbecues and enjoy some family time around the patio or deck. I’m always on the lookout for some new recipes and, if it’s on a stick, all the better! So here’s a collection of 20 kebab recipes to throw on that grill.
- Grilled Spicy Tomato Chicken Kebabs from Food Faith Fitness
- Asian Chicken Kabobs from 3 Boys & a Dog
- BBQ Bacon Chicken Kabobs from The NY Melrose Family
- Shish Tawook from Cooking Mimi
- Sweet & Sour Chicken from A Dash of Sanity
- Grilled Sesame Chicken Kabobs from A Dash of Sanity
- Chicken & Pineapple Kabobs from Cincy Shopper
- Glazed Chicken & Mango Kebabs from Thrifty Foods
- Coriander Chicken Kebabs from Cooking Classy
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Kebabs from The Happy Housewife
Pork or Beef Kebabs:
- Pork Ranch and Bacon Shish Kabobs from Faith Filled Food for Moms
- Easy Grilled Pork Souvlaki from This Northern Girl
- Grilled Pork Kebabs from Seeded at the Table
- Grilled Flank Steak Kebabs from Lovely Little Kitchen
- Pork Kebabs from Homemade Cravings
- Asian Steak Kebabs from Fit, Fun & Delish!
- Grilled Beef & Potato Kebobs from Upstate Ramblings
And let’s not forget dessert!
- Cupcake Kabobs from The Sunny Patch
- Black & White Fudge Pops from Kleinworth & Co.
- Creamy Fudgesicles from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Stay in touch!
Stay in touch with The Sunny Patch by signing up for our newsletter. All the best information sent right to your inbox!
You'll also receive a FREE 5-day Unit Study!