Like this post for Trim Healthy Mama Skinny Chocolate? Check out my Trim Healthy Mama page for more ideas!
I love chocolate and I am so thankful there are sweeteners available so I don’t have to give it up. Even when I’m in the middle of changing my diet I can still enjoy my skinny chocolate because it’s made from good-for-you coconut oil. And I’ve been discovering some fabulous ways to use my basic healthy chocolate recipe for even more chocolatey goodness.
Trim Healthy Mama Skinny Chocolate
Skinny Chocolate is a fabulous Trim Healthy Mama staple. It’s a great treat that features coconut oil as the base, making it very healthy for you. And, by using a healthy sugar alternative, you won’t get the insulin rush that a regular sugary treat would create.
Over the past few years, I’ve found lots of great ways to use skinny chocolate to make wonderful, decadent desserts. I’ve also found some other great recipes around the internet using variations of this fabulous Trim Healthy Mama treat.
My favorite Skinny Chocolate recipes
Skinny chocolate is such a versatile ingredient and I’ve discovered many ways to use this fabulous recipe. These are my favorite Trim Healthy Mama skinny chocolate recipes:
- Easy Dark Chocolate (my recipe for Skinny Chocolate)
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (one of my favorite treats)
- Trim Healthy Mama No Bake Skinny Chocolate Custard (love this simple recipe for no bake custard!)
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate (cut the cocoa in half and add some peanut flour)
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Bark (add some nuts and nut butter to that chocolate for a decadent treat)
- Skinny Chocolate Truffles (add some cream and make these truffles!)
- Skinny Chocolate Frosting (add more cream and make some frosting!)
More Skinny Chocolate recipes
I’m not the only one who’s learned how versatile skinny chocolate can be! Check out these other fabulous ways to use coconut oil, cocoa powder, and your favorite healthy sweetener:
- Skinny Chocolate – 3 Ways
- Skinny Chocolate Toffee
- Skinny Meringue Chocolate Bites
- Magic Skinny Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Cookies & Cream Skinny Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Peanut Skinny Chocolate
- Skinny Chocolate Fudge
- Skinny Chocolate Variation from THM
How do you enjoy your skinny chocolate?
Do you have a favorite skinny chocolate treat? Leave me a comment and tell me about it!