Welcome to the very first Weekend Roundup link party here at The Sunny Patch!
I’m so excited to introduce a new weekly feature for my readers. Every Friday night I’ll be opening up this website to your content. Come and link up your family-friendly blog posts anytime between Friday and the following Wednesday.
You’re welcome to share anything family related, including (but not limited to!):
- family activities
- homeschooling & educational ideas
- kids projects & crafts
- parenting tips
- recipes & cooking tips
Time for The Weekend Roundup!
It’s time for you to share your best family-friendly posts – family fun, education & homeschooling, books & activities for kids, parenting tips, simple meal ideas – if it’s family-related (and family friendly!) you’re welcome to share.
My favorite posts will be featured on The Weekend Roundup Pinterest Board, The Sunny Patch Twitter page, and wherever else I feel like sharing! And, of course, it may even be featured here on The Weekly Roundup! If you’d like to know which posts are most popular with readers be sure to sign up for The Weekend Roundup email reminder (see below).
- Share up to 3 links of family-related content (that you haven’t linked here before)
- Please don’t link giveaways, shops, or other link parties
- Visit a few other links – it’s not a party without some interaction!
- I’d love it if you’d share about the Weekend Roundup or link back in some way (but it’s not mandatory)
- By linking up at The Weekend Roundup, your posts and images may be shared in future content
Sign up to be the first to know when the party is live!
Each week I’ll send a reminder that The Weekend Roundup is live and share the most clicked posts from the previous week. You never know when you’ll be featured!
Link up your posts:
Stay in touch!
Stay in touch with The Sunny Patch by signing up for our newsletter. All the best information sent right to your inbox!
You'll also receive a FREE 5-day Unit Study!