Or maybe you’ve tried a few but you’re not quite sure how to apply them.
I’m here to share a few tips to help you figure it all out.
It can feel a little scary or overwhelming when you’re first learning how to use essential oils.
But it doesn’t have to be!
Essential oils aren’t difficult to use – there are just a few things you need to know about applying them. Once you understand a few simple principles about essential oils you’ll wonder why you every worried!
I’ll show you how to:
- Learn about topical application of essential oils
- Find the best way to use essential oils for the quickest results
- Discover how to layer oils to make them even more effective
- Use caution with photosensitive essential oils
- Know what to do if an essential oil causes a reaction
You are in the right place! We are going to cover all of these topics – just keep reading!