Try some new summer beverages!
Summer officially starts in about a week but we’re already relaxing by the pool with our favorite beverages. It’s important to stay hydrated and a nice refreshing fruity drink is just perfect for those sunny summer afternoons. Here’s a collection of 10 ways to add something full of flavor that that glass.
Iced Teas, Coffees & Lemonades
- Iced Coffee from Faith Filled Food for Moms
- Perfect Lemonade from Feeding Big
- Sun Tea from The Grant Life
- Fruit infused water from I heart nap time
- Watermelon Lemonade from The Scent of Oranges
Smoothies, Slushys & Spritzers
- Tropical Smoothie from Flour on my Face
- Cantaloupe Slush from 3 Boys & a Dog
- Strawberry Watermelon Spritzer from 3 kids and a fish
- Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade Slushy from Snail Pace Transformations
- Sparkling Blueberry Summer Spritzer from Crystal & Co.
I drink a lot of water but in the summer I like to change things up a bit and try something new. It’s also fun to sneak some extra fruit into our summertime diet so why not add it to a glass!
What are your favorite summer beverages?
Stay in touch!
Stay in touch with The Sunny Patch by signing up for our newsletter. All the best information sent right to your inbox!
You'll also receive a FREE 5-day Unit Study!