Try some new summer beverages!
Summer officially starts in about a week but we’re already relaxing by the pool with our favorite beverages. It’s important to stay hydrated and a nice refreshing fruity drink is just perfect for those sunny summer afternoons. Here’s a collection of 10 ways to add something full of flavor that that glass.
Iced Teas, Coffees & Lemonades
- Iced Coffee from Faith Filled Food for Moms
- Perfect Lemonade from Feeding Big
- Sun Tea from The Grant Life
- Fruit infused water from I heart nap time
- Watermelon Lemonade from The Scent of Oranges
Smoothies, Slushys & Spritzers
- Tropical Smoothie from Flour on my Face
- Cantaloupe Slush from 3 Boys & a Dog
- Strawberry Watermelon Spritzer from 3 kids and a fish
- Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade Slushy from Snail Pace Transformations
- Sparkling Blueberry Summer Spritzer from Crystal & Co.
I drink a lot of water but in the summer I like to change things up a bit and try something new. It’s also fun to sneak some extra fruit into our summertime diet so why not add it to a glass!
What are your favorite summer beverages?